Thursday, November 03, 2005

Week 5: Footings/Masonry Walls


With todays pour we finally got out of the ground! 40 + yards of concrete went into the footings and by the afternoon, the masonry crew had begun to set the first course of block. I spent an hour with the concrete sub in order to cross check the interior dimensions of the house. The exciting part is that now you can see the overall footprint of the iT House taking shape. It is always hard to visualize things by simply looking at the string lines, but once you have a piece of the building going up, the form begins to materialize.

3 Comments:

Blogger ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi I´m Chris. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!

8:26 AM  
Blogger adam hoallow said...

I love your website! I'm sort of new to blogs, and yours makes me want to redo my match making blog.

If you have any tips you want to share be sure to let me know on my blog.

Thanks for your great work here...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Howard said...

How User Content Will Change Everything
Google, the advent of weblogs and social networks, and the proliferation of broadband Internet are changing the advertising world in two very important ways: first by loosening the grip advertisers hold on ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home